In today’s episode of The Art of Dental Finance and Management podcast, Art meets with Kristie Boltz, owner of MyDentalCMO, to discuss marketing your dental practice through COVID-19. Through her company, Kristie operates as the Chief Marketing Officer for multiple dental practices.
Kristie and Art discuss:
- What a Chief Marketing Officer’s job for a dental practice entails
- The best type of marketing to do now as dental offices open again
- How much time and money a dentist should spend on marketing
- Appropriate ROI on a dentist’s marketing dollar
- Why, now more than ever, it is important to assess what you are doing with your practice marketing
- Assessing what is working and what isn’t
- Pivoting your marketing to fit the changing times
Art emphasizes the importance of continuing your practice marketing despite challenging circumstances. One of his mottos is: “the day you stop marketing your business, is the day your business begins to die”, so don’t be quick to cut this. This episode will be valuable for dentists to hear during this reopening stage of their practices.