Eckroth Music serves communities in North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, and Wisconsin by providing instrument rental and purchases, accessories and sheet music, and in-house repairs. In addition, through their Lonely Instruments for Needy Kids (LINKS) program, the Eckroth Music Foundation provides instruments free of charge for children who would otherwise not have the opportunity to participate in band programs.
In 1972 when Bill and Mary Ann Eckroth purchased a music store in Mandan, North Dakota with the vision of bringing quality music education to the students, families, and educators of their community, no one expected them to be as successful as they are today. Over the last 50 years, the business has passed to the next generation, expanded to over nine locations, and extended ownership to the employees. Throughout all of the growth and change, the core focus, values and culture have remained the same—"it’s all about the kids.”
Much of the longevity and success of the organization can be attributed to the heart and soul that Bill, Mary Ann and Jeff Eckroth—as well as the Eckroth Music family—have poured into the organization. However, Eckroth Music has relied on Eide Bailly since the beginning to help navigate strategic business decisions.
- Tax strategies that support growth.
- Audited financials and GAAP compliance support.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan execution and accounting support.
- Succession planning focusing on supporting both people and business.
- Human Resources consulting and placement.
- Holistic business and financial consulting to navigate challenges and embrace opportunities.