The Cheerleading Company’s custom Salesforce solution went live in March 2020. Shortly thereafter, the COVID-19 pandemic shut much of the United States down, with states enforcing lockdowns and businesses suddenly moving to remote work environments.
No one could have predicted what 2020 would bring when the Cheerleading Company’s executive team initiated their Salesforce project in 2018. However, due to their strategic technology planning and investments, the Cheerleading Company was equipped to take on the challenges of the pandemic and alter its business model to begin selling masks and other pandemic essentials that customers needed.
With the seamless, repeatable workflows that Eide Bailly built in Salesforce, the Cheerleading Company was able to easily create new products and fulfill orders quickly and efficiently. In addition, their sales team is equipped to better manage leads, generate quotes, and submit orders through their Salesforce Community implementation. Lastly, due to improved data insights they have in the system, their marketing team is now able to effectively target customers with relevant product offerings.
- Improved efficiency and lean operations
- Ability to effectively adapt and work through a pandemic
- Improved tracking, order management, fulfillment, and returns
- Increased customer satisfaction and service responsiveness
- Centralized and streamlined complex processes into a single system
- Simplified “pick-and-pack” process with AccountingSeed ERP and Zenkraft shipping integration
- Streamlined management of orders and unique fulfillment process of each product (i.e. Drop-ship, Drop-ship and Customize, From Scratch, Stock Product)
- Ability to market to customers based on products they have purchased in the past
- Access to a Partner Community for outside sales reps to sell and manage leads
- Enhanced visibility into the customer lifecycle and health of the business
Cheerleading saw the initial value of their Salesforce implementation and opted to build their entire workflow in the Salesforce platform. Backed by Eide Bailly’s deep Salesforce, ERP, integration, and business process knowledge, the Cheerleading Company team is now equipped with the technology they need to scale, market, and operate to the highest standard.