Here are some of the most common concerns we hear:
I’m concerned …
- That tax reform has changed how I do things at year-end.
- I’m not doing year-end correctly for my small business.
- That I’m forgetting individual parts of year-end planning.
- I don’t have the right tools to figure our year-end.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act affects all taxpayers. With the new law comes a new set of complexities, so there is a lot to consider moving forward.
As a business owner, it’s critical to keep up with year-end planning. It will affect not only your financials, but also your goal setting in the new year.
We’ve got some tools to help you do year-end correctly.
- Got employees? Make sure you read through our W2 ebook.
- Working with independent contractors? Learn what you need to know with our 1099 ebook.
- Have employees who are using a company vehicle for personal use? Check out our Personal Use of Auto packet.
- Concerned about how taxes will affect your business? Don't forget our Tax Planning and Tax Rate guides!
- Have more questions about year-end and what you need to know? Listen in on our year-end webinar recording.
Concerned you’re forgetting individual parts of year-end planning? There are several items to consider from a personal perspective as the year comes to a close.
- I need help reviewing my investments.
- I’m not sure I have the right insurance policies in place. Proper insurance planning can ensure that those you love are prepared for life when things don't go as planned.
- Am I on the right track for wealth planning?
- I need tools for my own tax planning.
Make sure you have the right tools to figure out year-end.