- Lack of uniformity coupled with difficult data retrieval can complicate a speedy and accurate close.
- Legacy systems may be harming your business and its operations more than you think.
- When it comes to closing out your financial year, a modern ERP is invaluable.
The Guide to a One-Week Year-End Close
Year-end close is an inevitable part of the accounting cycle that closes the books before opening a new chapter in your organization. Financial analysis can inform budgeting, forecasting and other financial decisions. However, year-end close financial statements are only valuable when accurate. Lack of uniformity coupled with difficult data retrieval can complicate a speedy and accurate close.
If your organization is still operating on an on-premise system or you have outgrown your current accounting software, you're well aware of these complexities. Ultimately, legacy systems may be harming your business and its operations more than you think.
We've developed a comprehensive guide for business leaders that addresses common year-end challenges organizations are facing and how to ensure an efficient year-end close. The guide provides actionable insight and expertise to help you navigate:
- The four ways outdated accounting software is hindering your year-end close process
- The benefits of modern ERP when it comes to closing out your financial year