- According to a study from Salesforce, just 12% of nonprofits are digitally mature.
- Digital transformation includes transforming all facets of a nonprofit’s people, processes, and technology.
- While digital transformation can bring significant benefits to nonprofit organizations, it requires careful planning and consideration.
How Nonprofits Can Prepare for Digital Transformation
Digital transformation is about transforming all facets of your organization’s people, processes, and technology—from how you store donor information to how you deliver services and manage payroll—and integrating them into a cohesive, digital ecosystem. While digital transformation can bring significant benefits to nonprofit organizations, it can also be an intimidating process, requiring careful planning and consideration.
According to a study from Salesforce, just 12% of nonprofits are digitally mature. Those 12% are 4x more likely to achieve their mission goals than others.
We’ve developed an infographic for nonprofit leaders that outlines five ways to prepare for digital transformation. The infographic provides actionable insight and expertise to help you navigate:
- How to assess your current technology environment, processes, and capabilities
- Tips on tool selection
- An overview of key technologies for nonprofits
- The importance of change management and a people-first focus