- Over $7 billion of total losses have occurred due to fraud. There’s a good chance your clients have already faced fraudulent activity or are about to.
- Forensic accounting and digital forensics professionals often come into play when hard conversations are needed and trust issues arise.
- Partnering with a trained forensic expert can help ensure the worries of your client are met, your questions are answered, and the facts are uncovered.
Understand the Importance of Forensic Accounting and Digital Forensics in Court
When your client relies on you for swift resolution in litigation case, forensic accounting and digital forensics are critical to providing admissible data for legal proceedings and addressing issues such as fraud, intellectual property theft, and divorce.
We’ve developed a comprehensive e-book for litigation attorneys that outlines the significance of forensic accounting and digital forensics and provides valuable tips for optimizing efficiency and cost-effectiveness when utilizing these resources. The e-book provides actionable insight and expertise to help you navigate:
- Expert testimony
- Investigating trusted sources
- Recovery of deleted data and the use of mobile forensics
- Corporate and individual liability
- Independent collection of electronic data
- Intellectual property theft