The County of Sonoma’s Energy and Sustainability department realized they needed a better way to serve their community’s needs when they discovered three different staff members working with the same customer on different services—without any of them knowing it.
This brought about a series of questions every business can relate to:
- How are we providing service?
- What is the customer experience?
- Is there a better way to share information across teams?
For The County of Sonoma’s Energy and Sustainability department, customer relationship management means greater visibility and better service for their constituents.
- Improved data integrity
- Nineteen disconnected databases combined into one
- Improved vendor relationship management
- Comprehensive view of county constituents
- New community self-service portal
- Increased visibility