Summer Leadership Program
Join us for our Summer Leadership Program!
You already have what it takes to excel on campus, now discover what you need to build a successful career. Our Summer Leadership Program is an educational journey that lets you peek behind the scenes of public accounting and the world of Eide Bailly.
During the program, you’ll:
- Discover what it’s like to work at Eide Bailly
- Develop professionally through engaging activities
- Participate in a community service project
- Connect with fellow students and Eide Bailly professionals
Don’t miss out on our Summer Leadership Program.Apply Now
If you’re interested in participating in our Summer Leadership Program, you’ll need to:
- Actively pursuing a degree in accounting with an anticipated graduation date of May 2023 – December 2026
- Interest in building a career in public accounting
- High academic performance
- Past leadership experience
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Strong communication skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States permanently.
|Office||2024 Date||Application Status|
|Des Moines||May 14-15||Open|
|Northern California||June 14||Open|
|Southern California||July 3-4||Open|
|Orange County||June 5||Open|
|Las Vegas||May 20-21||Open|
|Omaha||June 5-6||Not open yet|
|Sioux Falls||May 9-10||Not open yet|
Questions about our Summer Leadership Program? We’re here to help.
Campus Recruitment Manager