- Whether your technology is aging, or your organization is simply outgrowing your current system, having outdated technology can impact your long-term success.
- Making the transition to a new business management system is one of the most influential investments a business will make regarding its operations.
- Whether it’s on-premise or in the cloud, your ERP should support all facets of your business with up-to-date information that allows for visibility and drives growth.
Which Offers Better Value: An On-Premise Solution or a Cloud Migration?
If you've been struggling with your current Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, it's time for an upgrade, but the choice between an on-premise or cloud-hosted solution is crucial. Transitioning to a new business management system is a significant investment that will shape your operational capacity and success for the next decade.
Outdated technology can hinder long-term success, so whether you're facing aging tech or organizational growth, your ERP, whether on-premise or in the cloud, should offer up-to-date information, visibility, and support for all aspects of your business to enhance customer service and strategic focus in today's competitive landscape.
We’ve developed a comprehensive e-book to help leaders successfully make the transition to the right business management system for your organization. The e-book provides actionable insight and answers several key questions about on-premise ERP vs. the cloud including:
- What goes into an ERP migration budget?
- What are the differences in licensing and implementation costs?
- What is the cost of maintenance for each solution?
- When will I see the ROI for each solution?