Enjoy a morning of creativity, conversation and collaboration over coffee!
In lieu of our annual Resourcefullness Award luncheon, Eide Bailly would like to invite you to virtually sit down with us over coffee where you will gain inspiration through small group conversations and hear from one of our judges. In addition, we will highlight some stand-out initiatives before finally announcing this year’s Resourcefullness Award winner!
The Eide Bailly Resourcefullness Award recognizes local nonprofits that have creatively implemented initiatives to generate sustainable streams of revenue. Feel free to invite your colleagues and board members. We hope you can make it!
And the Winner Is …
This Year's Applicants Include:
Brenda A. Blunt, CPA, CGMA, Partner | Eide Bailly
- Arizona Center for Nature Conservation/Phoenix Zoo
- Arizona Citizens for the Arts
- Arizona Foundation for Women
- Arizona Health Care Foundation
- Arizona Humane Society
- Arizona Science Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central AZ
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Flagstaff
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Colorado River
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Arizona
- Catholic Education Arizona
- Center for the Future of Arizona (CFA)
- Chance Shelter of Surprise
- Christian Life Outreach operating Moms Pantry
- Death Row Expressions Inc.
- Fresh Start Women's Foundation (FSWF)
- Friendly House Inc.
- Furnishing Dignity | Dwelling in Dignity
- GAP Ministries
- Girl Scouts—Arizona Cactus-Pine Council
- House of Refuge, Inc
- ICAN: Positive Programs for Youth
- Junior Achievement of Arizona - Southern District
- Ophelia's Place
- Phoenix Rescue Mission
- Playworks Arizona
- Put on the Cape: A Foundation for Hope
- Sandra Day O'Connor Institute
- SCOSIC operating Meals of Joy
- SEED SPOT
- Shape Up US
- Society of American Baseball Research
- Society of St Vincent de Paul
- Southwest Kids Cancer Foundation
- Sun Sounds Foundation
- Support My Club
- The 4MOM Charity
- The Be Kind People Project
- The Carsten Mobility Foundation
- The Christian Chain
- The Walter Hive
- Theatrikos, Inc.
- Treasures 4 Teachers
- Valley of the Sun United Way
- Valley of the Sun YMCA
- Valley Youth Theatre
- Watershed Management Group
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
Brenda serves nonprofit organizations, their affiliates and stakeholders by providing tax compliance, tax and business consulting and tax controversy services. Whether addressing day-to-day needs or assisting with tax planning when moving into new lines of business, starting an enterprise, going through a merger or acquisition or closing down the entire organization, she can help.
Making complex information and rules understandable and accessible, providing advice and direction (including saying “yes” when at all possible and “no” when necessary), and staying calm when things are tough are what Brenda's clients say they appreciate about working with her.
Pam J. Eggert, CPA, Partner | Eide Bailly
Pam joined Eide Bailly in 2006 and her public accounting experience extends to a variety of clients, primarily including nonprofit organizations, affordable housing projects and general commercial companies. Pam helps her clients implement new and upcoming standards that have an impact on their organizations. Throughout the audit, she helps oversee the process from beginning to end and serves as a resource for clients.
Pam works closely with her clients to understand their organizations and to ensure their company is staying up to date with ever-changing requirements. With Pam, you can expect a hands-on approach and timely service, so you can focus on achieving your goals.
Jarret Ransom, Nonprofit Nerd & Resourcefullness Award Judge
Jarrett Ransom, CEO of The Rayvan Group is also known as The Nonprofit Nerd. With more than 20 years leading the nonprofit sector, Jarrett has been in the philanthropic trenches. “As a disruptor of conventional approaches,” explains Jarrett, “I work with nonprofit organizations to develop strategies that bring abundance and measured success.” The proof of this philanthropic philosophy is evident. To date, Jarrett Ransom has been involved with 5 capital campaigns that resulted in more than $86 million. In 2020, a most challenging year, Ransom raised $500,000 for clients within the first six months.
The Nonprofit Nerd is also the co-host of American Nonprofit Academy’s The Nonprofit Show. The nation’s only live daily talk show dedicated to the nonprofit sector is quickly becoming a voice of reason in the ever-changing world of philanthropy.