Course Description: Congress has passed the largest and most comprehensive tax reform legislation in the past 30 years. Businesses and individuals alike are trying to figure out the tax implications and what this means for them in their current situation and moving forward.
Many are asking for the basics:
- What's included in tax reform?
- What can I do now to save money?
- What deductions are available?
- What strategies do I need to consider?
- What am I not considering, that I should be?
Tax Reform: Implications & Benefits for Businesses
How can businesses benefit from enhanced rules relating to depreciation and accounting methods? This session will address new rules related to like-kind exchanges, business meals & entertainment as well as the new interest limitation rules.
Presenter: Justin Reilly, CPA, Partner
Tax Reform Seminar Series Agenda
7:45 – 8:15 am – Registration
8:15 – 9:15 am – Seminar