Course Description: Congress has passed the largest and most comprehensive tax reform legislation in the past 30 years. Businesses and individuals alike are trying to figure out the tax implications and what this means for them in their current situation and moving forward.
Many are asking for the basics:
- What's included in tax reform?
- What can I do now to save money?
- What deductions are available?
- What strategies do I need to consider?
- What am I not considering, that I should be?
Tax Reform: Impact on Individuals & Estates
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is the most radical change to the tax code since 1986. In this session you will learn about the changes that apply to your personal income tax return.
Presenter: Tom Pruner, CPA, Partner of Eide Bailly LLP
Tax Reform Seminar Series Agenda
7:45 – 8:15 am – Registration
8:15 – 9:15 am – Seminar