Jenni Huotari, CPA
701.476.8728 | firstname.lastname@example.org
"The Eide Bailly experience focuses on people first. We are committed to our clients and helping them achieve success, in every step along the way. We are also committed to our people. We are dedicated to hiring, developing and retaining talented and ambitious people who share the same commitment to our clients." ~ Jenni
Jenni has more than 13 years public accounting experience providing audit and accounting services to clients in a variety of industries with a focus on entrepreneurs and start-ups, manufacturing and distribution, ag processors, nonprofits and implement dealerships.
Jenni has significant experience with engagements for large, multi-location companies, develops and gives thorough presentations to company board of directors and audit committees. She also assists with recruitment of audit staff, audit practice development and serves as the primary liaison with several clients.
Jenni has also served a three-year rotation as part of the Firm's National Assurance Office where she worked with due diligence and integration of acquired audit practices, quality control of our current practice, Firmwide trainings on audit and accounting matters and various other project related to the Firm's assurance practice. Outside of her professional life, Jenni likes all things sports related and fills her time outside of work chasing her three kids around.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Jeremiah Program, Board of Trustees - Fargo
- Hope Lutheran Church Foundation - Board of Directors, Vice President
- Moorhead Youth Hockey Association - Gaming Committee, Chair
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Minnesota State University Moorhead
- More than 40 hours continuing professional education each year on auditing-related subjects, including agricultural processing and manufacturing