David Stende, CPA
701.239.8562 | email@example.com
''By keeping client service as our first priority, I find it rewarding to work hard to help the Firm grow and be successful.'' ~ David
Dave has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, providing client services in the areas of auditing and consulting for a variety of industries. He currently serves as Managing Partner/CEO. Dave is responsible for carrying out the policies and objectives adopted by the Firm’s Board of Directors. He oversees the management and profitability of the Firm, and is responsible for implementing and monitoring actions to achieve the Firm’s strategic and long-range plans. Dave is also responsible for monitoring developments in the accounting profession and business environment, and determining the relevance to the Firm, to ensure continuity and success.
Since joining the Firm, Dave has held several leadership positions, including Managing Partner/CEO (currently), Chief Operating Officer (2006-2013), Fargo office Partner-in-Charge (2004-2006), and Audit Practice Leader for Fargo office (1995-2004).
Outside of his professional commitments, Dave likes to travel, read, golf and spend time at the lake. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and twin teenaged children.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Major Firms Group
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Government Technical Standards Subcommittee, Past Member; Government Finance Officers Association Special Review Committee, Past Member
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- United Way – Tocqueville Society and Majors Division
- Fargo Marathon, Member – Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Accounting – University of North Dakota, Grand Forks