Andy Spillum, CPA
Partner, Chief Practice Officer
602.264.8612 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge and Experience
- More than 25 years of public accounting experience providing audit, tax, accounting and consulting services. Areas of emphasis include governmental entities, commercial enterprises, utilities, cooperatives and non-profit organizations.
- Assists organizations in understanding and improving operational processes by providing consultation on financial statement report processing and implementation.
- Guides organizations to develop business plans to effectively increase profitability and operational efficiency.
- Provides consulting services in the form of bank financing, profit enhancement, organizational reviews, internal control studies, system reviews, cash flow projections, long-range financial forecasts and business planning.
- Extensive experience with cooperative tax issues, including coordinating communication and guiding organizations in negotiations with the IRS and tax attorneys.
- Assists with negotiations for acquisitions and sales of businesses to maximize the financial advantage for clients.
- Special emphasis on services to utilities through the Firm's specialty group.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and their team of advisors to achieve financial success for the entity and its stakeholders.
- Serves as the Partner-in-Charge of the Phoenix office.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona State CPA Society, Board Member
- Bank of Arizona, Advisory Board Member
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Business Administration - Augustana College, Sioux Falls, South Dakota