Peggy Jennings, CPA
303.539.5911 | firstname.lastname@example.org
"Eide Bailly provides each of us with every opportunity to fully develop our skills and attain our goals. We have great internal support, which allows service providers to focus on client service. It's a wonderfully interactive environment with a common goal of excellence!" ~ Peggy
Peggy has more than 30 years public accounting experience, providing financial reporting services to public, private and non-profit organizations. She serves numerous industries, including manufacturing, construction, wholesale, retail, software development, technology, government contractors, convenience stores/grocers, hospitality and the oil and gas extractive industries. She also serves a wide range of non-profit clients, including fundraising entities, religious, educational and social welfare organizations, business leagues and non-profit organizations operating in the performing arts community. To further share her knowledge, Peggy has spoken at several regional conferences and contributes to multiple publications.
Outside of her professional life, Peggy is an avid reader and a member of a book club. She also loves spending time with her husband, entertaining at home and attending events at Swallow Hill Music Association and The Denver Botanic Gardens Concert series each summer.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants - Peer Review Board, Vice-Chair
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Society
- Denver Petroleum Club - Board of Directors
- Denver Women’s Society of CPAs
- Alliance for Professional Women
- American Women’s Society of CPAs
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Montana State University, Bozeman