Chad Flanagan, CPA/ABV
Director of Valuations
701.239.8587 | firstname.lastname@example.org
"It's very rewarding for me to work with clients and assist them with the complex progression of their most important assets-their businesses. We have a great team at Eide Bailly, and we strive to help our clients successfully advance through the various business steps, making sure their goals are met." ~ Chad
Chad serves as Eide Bailly's director of business valuation, and specializes in valuing intangible assets, including technology, patents and contractual agreements. He has performed countless business valuation services for estate and gift tax purposes, litigation, and purchasing and selling businesses. Chad also provides various management consulting services to clients, including profitability improvement, succession planning and litigation support. He performs financial projections and forecasts, along with strategic planning for a variety of clients, such as professional service companies, manufacturers, distribution companies, equipment dealers and health care providers.
Recognized for his expertise in the area of valuation and litigation support, Chad has been invited to share his knowledge as a presenter for the Business Law Institute in Minnesota, Enterprise Minnesota, Red River Estate Planning Council and various other organizations.
When he's not working with a client or a professional organization, Chad enjoys playing basketball.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Business Appraisers
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Red River Valley Estate Planning Council
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- American Heart Association
- Nativity Elementary Parent-Teacher Organization, Past President
- Bachelor of Business Administration - University of North Dakota, Grand Forks