Are you considering international expansion for your business? Understanding how foreign tax regulations apply to your operation and your employees allows you to maximize profitability, minimize tax liability and ensure compliance.
Expanding in a tax-efficient manner requires deep knowledge of international tax rules and regulations, as well as access to international partners that can help address your unanswered questions. Some common concerns include:
- Tax efficient structuring
- Tax deferral
- IP and supply chain, disposition, acquisition and entity rationalization, and double tax treaty planning
- Joint ventures
- Foreign tax credits and currency transactions
- Earnings and profit analysis
- Expatriate taxes
- FBAR and FATCA reporting or Offshore Voluntary Compliance
Our experienced international tax professionals will work closely with you to understand your goals and ensure you are connected to the information and resources you need to comprehend the tax landscape wherever you want to do business. As a member of HLB International, we have access to experienced tax professionals worldwide to help you make the best decisions for your business and expand with confidence.
Contact our international tax team today.
What inspires you, inspires us. Let’s talk.