You don’t have to rely on spreadsheets anymore for budgeting, forecasting and reporting. Gain real-time insights and boost collaboration with the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud.
- Reduce the planning cycle time up to 90%
- Decrease errors and improve data integrity with automatic aggregation
- Improve transparency with audit trail, version control, and analysis tools
- Collaborate with integrated workflow and process management
- Model time with a universal and completely configurable calendar
- Plan each facet of your business in a different time granularity, but roll it all up to see a unified view of all plans
- Visualize insights with analytics, embedded throughout the planning and reporting process
Monitor your business performance with self-service interactive dashboards, visualizations and charts that allow you to see personalized information in a way that’s meaningful to you and other members of your team.
- Create waterfall charts with variance analysis and dimensions to understand plan-to-actual revenue and cost variances broken down by sub-accounts, dimension or time
- Explore changes in KPIs over time
- Perform ad hoc analytics and slice and dice your data, leveraging all the dimensions and hierarchies of your model
- See what data stands out from the norms with conditional formatting
- Add your own calculations to a chart
Improve your financial team’s efficiency and accuracy with real actuals thanks to Adaptive Insight’s closed-loop process encompassing planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting. Adaptive Insights’ consolidation capabilities provide you with a fast, intuitive, easy-to-deploy, and flexible financial consolidation system to help you:
- Streamline the consolidation process by reducing manual effort and errors
- Collaborate more effectively with intuitive process tracking
- Maximize distribution of financial results by enabling real self-service
- Comply with GAAP and IFRS reporting standards
- Deploy multi-currency models
Benefits of Adaptive Insights
- Enhanced Forecasting: By leveraging historical trends, current conditions and scenarios, decision-makers can more accurately forecast what may come next. Imagine being able to plan a range of forecasts covering different market trends.
- Advanced Analytics: Interactive dashboards and data visualizations can drive real results for your business. By enabling self-service, you can empower your time while spending more time advising and less time compiling numbers.
- Organized Planning: By combining your ERP and Adaptive Insights, silos are eliminated as teams from different departments work together across a single source of truth. Say goodbye to traditional version control chaos.