With more digital data at our fingertips than ever before, the threat of an attack or breach has never been stronger. If that’s not enough of a concern, cybercriminals are constantly changing course, developing new schemes all the time.
In the wake of an ever-evolving cybersecurity climate, how do you develop a strong security program that protects your organization?
Many organizations are turning to managed security service providers.
The Role of Managed Security Service Providers
Managed security service providers exist to take over the day-to-day management and monitoring needs of an organization, so businesses can focus on larger, strategic security issues. They allow you to keep running your organization at peak performance.
But how do you know if you need a managed security service provider?
Common questions we ask our clients include:
- What steps has leadership taken to ensure the organization is prepared to respond to a cyberthreat incident or data breach?
- What is your level of confidence your business data is secure?
- What steps have you taken to ensure your company data is protected?
- What security strategies have you implemented to protect a mobile or remote workforce?
- How much time does your IT team spend on IT security in a month?
If you can’t provide answers to these questions, it’s time to consider whether your data and security are properly protected.
Choosing a Top-Rated, Trusted Managed Security Service Provider
Eide Bailly is dedicated to helping you meet your cybersecurity needs and grow your organization with confidence. As a leading cybersecurity consulting agency, we provide guidance, strategic direction and prioritization when it comes to your organization’s security needs.
Our managed security services team can help you with a number of issues, including:
- Endpoint management
- Firewall management
- Managed detection and response
Plus, we’ll keep you up to date on current security risks and ways to keep your environment safe. We’ll supplement your IT staff, providing experienced security professionals with specialized knowledge to implement and manage security solutions in your environment.