Are your systems and networks secure? Penetration testing is a critical component of any organization’s cybersecurity strategy. During this webinar, we will discuss the importance of conducting regular penetration tests on your network to ensure that it is protected against malicious actors and potential vulnerabilities.
Attendees will gain insight into the different types of penetration testing, how they can be used to identify weaknesses in an organization’s security posture, and what steps can be taken to mitigate them. Additionally, we will explore best practices for developing a successful penetration test program and the resources necessary to make it effective.
- Summarize why penetration testing is important.
- Examine how penetration tests can help identify security vulnerabilities.
- Explore best practices for creating a comprehensive testing plan.
- Analyze different types of testing tools available.
- Discuss strategies on how to effectively implement remediation plans after vulnerabilities have been identified.
- Kyle Hendrickson CISSPDirector/Cybersecurity Practice LeaderKyle helps our clients assess, integrate and monitor their technology solutions for cyber threats to ensure their strategic business goals are met without interruption.
- CPE Credits1
- Field Of StudyInformation Technology
- Level Of KnowledgeBasic
- Delivery MethodGroup-Internet Based