Health care reform continues to evolve, making it difficult to maintain compliance. In this session, we will review the latest Affordable Care Act (ACA) developments and discuss how to ensure compliance. We will also dive into recent updates to the ACA, such as the expiration of good-faith relief as mentioned in IRS Notice 2020-76, review forms and reporting requirements, as well as explore commonly asked questions and provide examples.
- Analyze recent Affordable Care Act (ACA) updates.
- Discuss common ACA questions.
- Identify reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Explore current ACA examples.
- Tonya M. Rule CPAPartner/Affordable Care Act Practice LeaderTonya helps businesses with the rules surrounding the Affordable Care Act. She assists large employers with the compliance requirements, Forms 1094-C and 1095-C, and she also advises them on very technical rules that many employers and advisors aren't aware of. In addition, she works with small businesses who are planning on expanding their current operations to make sure they are doing everything from measuring their employees correctly to deciding on the best insurance plan for their business. Tonya regularly works with clients on various ACA IRS notices and has been very successful in getting most of these penalties abated.
- Shawn Deluhery, CPAHealthcare Consulting DirectorShawn joined Eide Bailly in 2011 and serves healthcare providers in areas of finance, operations and strategic consulting. His experience includes performing operation engagements for providers looking for further efficiency and other improvements to service line operations. He also consults with providers to assist in quantifying strategic plans.
- CPE Credits1
- Field Of StudySpecialized Knowledge
- Level Of KnowledgeBasic
- Delivery MethodGroup-Internet Based