The nexus rules for sales taxes are different from income taxes. This webinar will uncover the key differences and recent court cases surrounding challenges to economic nexus.
- Review recent legislative tax changes and how they may impact your business
- Define sales tax nexus
- Identify common nexus rules for income tax
- Outline which employee activities create sales and income tax nexus
- Review the key elements of nexus
- Discover the nexus rules for selling online
CPE Credits: 1
Field of Study: Taxes
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Delivery Method: Web-Based Group Session
These are web-group seminars. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.
Stacey joined Eide Bailly in 2013, bringing years of public accounting experience and an expertise in state and local taxation to the firm. She serves clients in a variety of different industries, including manufacturing, real estate, transportation, financial, food service, software, nonprofit and professional services. Stacey is highly experienced with a variety of different entities, including C corporations, S corporations, LLCs and partnerships and specializes in state and local tax services.