The nexus rules for sales taxes are different from income taxes. This webinar will uncover the key differences and recent court cases surrounding challenges to economic nexus.
- Review recent legislative tax changes and how they may impact your business
- Define sales tax nexus
- Identify common nexus rules for income tax
- Outline which employee activities create sales and income tax nexus
- Review the key elements of nexus
- Discover the nexus rules for selling online
CPE Credits: 1
Field of Study: Taxes
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Delivery Method: Web-Based Group Session
These are web-group seminars. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.
We’ve put together another great year of educational and informational webinars designed to keep our clients, colleagues and friends informed on innovative business and tax strategies.
The tools and resources presented will help businesses and individuals make informed decisions and remain successful and compliant in the competitive marketplace. Click the Webinar Series button to our upcoming webinars or view past recordings.
Take a deeper dive into this Insight’s subject matter.Tax