What business today doesn't want to grow in the right areas, plan more strategically, and be more productive? In fact, you probably already have the tools to accomplish this waiting for you within your data. Data analytics and business intelligence may seem like “hype” but they are more tangible than ever, no matter your size, industry or budget.
- Identify internal and external data sources
- Outline the steps to define effective KPIs for your business
- Discuss how to use data analytics to drive results
- Identify the elements of a good report (Hint: It's about your data story!)
- Review three real-life examples of data in action
CPE Credits: 1
Field of Study: Information Technology
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Delivery Method: Web-Based Group Session
These are web-group seminars. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.
Jon helps clients identify and apply technology solutions that support their strategic business objectives. He provides clients with leadership through technology assessments, business intelligence & analytics and developing strategic plans for information technology.