Are you interested or in the process of buying or selling a business or simply are interested in what can impact the value of your business? If so, this session is for you.
Navigating working capital and cash flow in day to day business operations is one thing but what does it mean when buying and selling a business? Join Eide Bailly as we review a step by step process for how to maximize value in a sale and ensure you are not getting the short end of working capital in an acquisition.
- Review how working capital needs impact value of a business
- Identify some best practices for management of working capital especially with family owned businesses and companies with high growth
- Discover the most common terms and mechanisms within a purchase agreement related to working capital
- Outline Eide Bailly's process for helping clients through target (peg) setting of working capital
- Review how the target and post-closing adjustment will impact total consideration at closing
CPE Credits: 1
Field of Study: Taxes
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Delivery Method: Web-Based Group Session
These are web-group seminars. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.
Chad specializes in valuing intangible assets, including technology, patents and contractual agreements, as well as countless business valuation services for estate and gift tax purposes, litigation, and purchasing and selling businesses. To share his expertise, Chad has presented for the Business Law Institute in Minnesota, Enterprise Minnesota, Red River Estate Planning Council and various other organizations.
Kyle helps clients makes sense of the numbers during a sales process or an acquisition. He helps them understand the risks and opportunities involved in the business being sold, and he provides insight into overcoming risks and taking advantage of the available opportunities.