Making sure your company has more money coming in than going out is one of the most important tasks of running and growing a business. This session will review the available deductions and credits that can help businesses increase cash flow.
- Are you working to continually improve your existing products and services, as well as develop new ones?
- Have you purchased, constructed or renovated a building within the past 15 years?
- Have you increased a building's energy efficiency or constructed an energy efficient facility?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have the potential to benefit from available credits and deductions.
- Determine who qualifies for R&D tax incentives
- Identify methods for reducing taxes and increasing cash flow through a cost segregation study
- Review the 179D energy efficiency deduction
Joe Stoddard, CPA, Partner
Joe has 18 years of tax consulting experience providing services to a variety of industries. He helps clients benefit from R&D tax incentives (including federal and state credits) and regularly works with the IRS and state taxing authorities to support R&D tax incentives claims. He is a sought after R&D tax incentive resource, having written numerous articles and facilitated many presentations on the topic.
Mark Rogers, Principal
Mark has more than ten years of experience with a specialized focus in cost segregation and cost componentization projects. He's managed and trained staff in the area of cost segregation and led the creation of a fixed asset depreciation reporting tool. Mark is a proven thought leader on the subject of cost segregation through his writings, discussions and presentations.
Joe Sawatske, Senior Manager
Joe has more than 10 years of experience providing cost segregation services to a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, multifamily and hospitality. He has also facilitated energy efficiency deduction and credit studies on over 10 million square feet over the last 2 years and regularly presents on the topic.
CPE Credits: 1
Field of Study: Taxes
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Delivery Method: Web-Based Group Session
No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.