Congress has passed the largest and most comprehensive tax reform legislation in the past 30 years. Contractors should understand the tax implications and what this means for their business today and into the future.
Many questions are being asked:
1. What's included in tax reform?
2. What deductions are available for the construction industry?
3. What strategies and considerations do I need to be aware of?
- Discuss the current state of tax reform.
- Identify business impacts and opportunities for the construction industry.
- Outline available and lost deductions and improvements.
- Review action steps needed for your business
Presenters: David Rygh, Senior Tax Manager of Eide Bailly
David Casper, State & Local Tax Manager of Eide Bailly
CPE Information CPE Credits: 1 CPE Category: Accounting Level: Basic Delivery Method: Internet Based Group Additional Information: No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.