Course Description: 2018 is going to be another busy year for FASB and the Auditing Standards Board. This eight-hour course delves into the hot issues facing private companies for both industry CPAs as well as CPAs in public practice. We will cover: FASB Accounting Standards Updates; recent developments in the Private Company Council (PCC), as well as the new leases standard; implementing the new revenue standard with real-life examples; accounting and auditing changes impacting employee benefit plans; implementing the new nonprofit financial statement standard; updates to compilation and review; auditing standards and more.
• Identify the most pervasive accounting updates issued by the FASB
• Apply the main provisions of the new revenue standard
• Review the recent clarifications issued on the new lease standard
• Identify the changes coming to employee benefit plans and auditing updates
• Discuss recent developments on compilation and review engagements
Just what is “comprehensive wealth planning?” As you invest and save for retirement, you will no doubt hear or read about it – but what does that phrase really mean? Just what does comprehensive wealth planning entail, and why do knowledgeable…
Paying off a major debt produces a sense of relief. You can celebrate a financial milestone; you can “pay yourself first” to greater degree and direct more money toward your dreams and your financial future rather than your creditors.