Course Description: When it comes to adopting the new FASB Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting Standard, having an in-depth understanding, effective implementation strategy, and plan to finish can make all the difference between a smooth transition, with minimal disruption to your organization, and a mad scramble to the finish that consumes valuable resources. This training has been developed specifically for healthcare financial managers and staff responsible for implementing the new standard in their own organizations.
• Identify the most significant and complex challenges in adopting FASB's new financial statement standard.
• Determine policies, procedures and systems that should be in place as a result of the standard.
• Identify implementation techniques that could assist in converting a nonprofit's financial statements and footnotes to the new standard.
• Identify key provisions of the newly passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for tax-exempt organizations.
• Review other current activities within the IRS that could have an impact on your organization
Presenters: Dave Studebaker and Renee Gravlin
CPE Credits: 2
Field of Study: Accounting
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Internet Group
No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.