Growth through expansion and acquisition
Are you looking to grow your business? Maybe you're looking to expand a product line or by acquiring another company to help meet demand. If so, this session is for you. There are several key considerations within the expansion process, including due diligence, buy-side advisory and more. Find out how you can grow through expansion and acquisition the right way at this session.
· Discover what to look for and what are potential deal breakers during the acquisition process.
· Review the quality of earnings (QofE) report, a standard part of the due diligence process
· Identify common areas of review
· Explore key components of a business sale or purchase, including an overview of the buy-side process, EBITDA adjustments and working capital considerations.
· Discuss ways to expand your business, backed by key industry demographics and the knowledge you need to move forward
Topics will include expansion and acquisition from a legal and financial perspective, due diligence, benchmarking and valuation modeling.
We’ll be joined by a great panel, including:
• Mike Raum, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A.
• Dan Staller, Starion Bank
• Kyle Orwick, Eide Bailly LLP
• Chad Flanagan, Eide Bailly LLP
Amber Ferrie, Eide Bailly LLP
CPE Credits: 1.5
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
Level of Knowledge: Basic
Delivery Method: In-Person Group Session
No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.