Join us for a webinar to learn more about how tax exempt organizations will be impacted moving forward. This session will reiterate the information provided in our previous session for exempt organizations, and will also include additional tax reform updates that may be of interest.
Congress recently passed the largest and most comprehensive tax reform legislation in the past 30 years. Businesses and individuals alike are trying to figure out the tax implications and what this new legislation means for them. Our Tax Reform webinar series aims to arm you with the information and resources necessary to navigate the new tax world.
• Explore how provisions impacting individuals and businesses could have an impact on nonprofits
• Discuss the changes to the unrelated business income rules and what impact this will have on your tax liabilities
• Identify compensation considerations for organizations providing large compensation packages
• Discuss other miscellaneous items within tax reform impacting exempt organizations
• Review other current activities within the IRS that could have an impact on your organization
Presenter: Kim Hunwardsen, CPA, Partner
Kim delivers tax services to health care providers and nonprofits, working closely with tax-exempt organizations to provide comprehensive tax consulting, planning and compliance expertise. She has guided clients through a variety of changes in tax reporting requirements and tax law. Kim assists nonprofits in formations of new entities, annual compliance requirements and all other tax related issues. She also consults with clients regarding mergers and acquisitions, formation of tax-exempt entities, unrelated business income studies, compensation and benefits issues, IRS examinations and charitable giving.
CPE Hours: 1 Hour
CPE Category: Taxes
These are live-group seminars. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact Jason McKeever at 701.476.8773.