Do you operate in an essential industry that requires your employees to still be at work? Are you juggling how to reopen your business while still maintaining the health and wellness of your staff?
Keeping your team safe during these trying times is no easy feat, which is why the CDC has suggested screening workers each day with survey questions.
To help make this process easier, our team has built an unmanaged package for Salesforce that will allow you to easily record answers to the CDC-approved questionnaire in your Salesforce org. Available in both English and Spanish, you can feel confident you’re keeping your team safe while operating during the COVID-19 crisis.
This package is offered free of charge as-is and comes with basic instructions for installation. The offer of this download should not be construed as legal advice and is not permitted for use by HIPAA covered entities.
By clicking the “I Agree” button with download, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you may not have access to any of the Materials.
1. This Agreement governs your access to and use of the Company’s COVID-19 Screening Form Unmanaged Package (the “Materials”).
2. The Materials are provided by the Company solely to assist employers in protecting the health and safety of their workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic. You may not use the Materials for any other purpose without the Company’s consent.
3. The Materials are not legal, accounting or other professional advice, as the Materials do not address any individual facts, circumstances or concerns. Before using the Materials and before making important decisions concerning your business, you agree to consult with appropriate legal and human resources professionals.
4. The Materials are the copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property of Company. You may not copy, distribute, republish, modify, or create derivative works of any of the Materials without the Company’s prior written consent.
5. YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Your sole remedy for any claim against the Company arising out of or related to your access or use of the Materials, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (“Claims”), shall be the greater of $250 or a refund of the amount you paid for access to the Materials. Any Claims must be made within six (6) months after you first accessed the Materials, and in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Fargo, North Dakota.