: Recorded Webinar
Cyber Security Risk: What is Really at Stake for your Nonprofit?
July 31, 2017
It’s only a matter of time before your organization faces a cyber security threat. It’s important to have a plan in place to mitigate these risks and prevent damage. Proper planning can not only protect your systems and data but also safeguard your reputation.
The Cyber Security in the Nonprofit Sector webinar series provides an overview of the cyber security challenges unique to nonprofits and strategies to effectively mitigate these risks. The webinar explains:
- Cyber Security Risks: What is really at stake for your nonprofit?
- Learn the ins and outs of cyber security
- Identify specific risks nonprofit entities face
- Distinguish between risks for nonprofits of all size and type
- Thinking Beyond IT: What business resources your organization should be leveraging?
- Discuss relevant security technology nonprofits should be using
- Identify leadership’s role in keeping an organization secure
- Review appropriate cyber security policies
- Your Cyber Security Compass: How to navigate the cyber work while staying secure.
- Learn what a third party third party assessment is and how it can benefit your nonprofit
- Identify specific areas of cyber security concern
- Review risk mitigation strategies
Complete the form below for immediate access to the webinar recordings.