Meredith Menden, CPA
Tax Senior Manager
507.386.6232 | firstname.lastname@example.org
"I truly enjoy working with the variety of clients Eide Bailly has to offer. When I can make the client’s life easier and their tax compliance process headache free, it becomes a rewarding experience for both of us!" ~ Meredith
Meredith has more than 10 years public accounting experience. She provides tax compliance and consulting services for large corporations in the manufacturing, personal service and retail industries.
Meredith works with publicly traded companies and provides ASC 740 (FAS 109 and FIN 48) analysis and SOX 404 compliance. She also conducts projects regarding the strategic application of tax accounting methods and periods.
Outside the office, Meredith enjoys running, reading, traveling and raising her three kids.
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, S Corporation Technical Resource Panel
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Special Olympics Minnesota
- Greater Mankato Young Professionals
- Greater Mankato Growth Leadership Institute, Graduate
- Master’s of Business Taxation – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Minnesota State University, Mankato