Rick Wagner, CPA
Partner, Director of Business Development
303.459.6770 | email@example.com
"True client service is being there with the answers or suggestions when my clients need me; I find it rewarding that I get to help people make their businesses better." ~ Rick
Rick has more than 25 years experience in the health care industry and is recognized in the industry for his expertise in health care-related reimbursement trials. He conducts financial feasibility studies related to hospitals and special projects, and serves as a Medicare and Medicaid cost report specialist. Rick provides assistance with chargemaster and cost report assessments, hospital mergers and turnarounds, and revenue enhancement studies for rural hospitals.
Earlier in his career, Rick served as controller and interim CFO for two major health systems in Oklahoma, gaining first-hand experience in the industry. He frequently shares his knowledge as a presenter at several local, regional and national conferences. He also regularly writes articles on various health care topics for Firm publications.
Rick enjoys spending his free time playing a round of golf or riding his motorcycle.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Health Care Financial Management Association, Treasurer
- Denver Metro Economic Development Corporation - Health Care Committee and Executive Committee
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting - University of Arkansas, Fayetteville