Rick Steen, CPA
Partner, Health Care Services
701.239.8626 | firstname.lastname@example.org
"I truly enjoy assisting clients and getting to know their business; but more rewarding is working with clients and getting to know them." ~ Rick
Rick has more than 30 years of public accounting experience, providing audit and consulting services to clients in the health care industry and related non-profit organizations, including foundations and other supporting affiliates. He works closely with clients in merger, management and affiliation analyses as well as business planning and corporate restructuring. Rick also works with clients regarding tax-exemption issues in the areas of organization, financing, unrelated business income, and contracts.
He is the past chair and member of Eide Bailly’s Accounting and Auditing Policy Committee as well as various other practice-related committees.
In his free time, Rick enjoys outdoor activities, including hunting, fishing and spending time at the lake.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Rural Healthcare Association
- North Dakota Healthcare Financial Management Association, past board member
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant, North Dakota
- Family Healthcare Center, board member
- Boys and Girls Club of the Red River Valley/Fargo Youth Commission, board member
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Finance – Minnesota State University, Moorhead