Daren Pladson, CIMA
701.476.8767 | firstname.lastname@example.org
"As a financial advisor, I am able to help clients understand and accomplish their goals. It truly is the most rewarding part of my job." ~ Daren
Daren has more than 10 years experience in financial planning. He helps clients with financial planning, insurance services and asset management. Daren also works with CPAs and attorneys to assist clients with estate planning and wealth transfer.
In addition to financial planning, cash flow analysis, education planning, insurance and risk analysis, retirement planning and asset allocation, Daren also offers investment portfolio management and asset allocation services. This includes stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, cash management, advisory accounts and brokerage accounts. He also provides analysis of personal and business insurance risks, and offers insurance products such as life, disability and long-term care.
Outside of work, Daren officiates high school and college football games. He also enjoys playing golf and chasing his kids.
- Red River Valley Estate Planning Council
- Investment Management Consultants Association
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Investment Management Analyst, Wharton Business School
- Investment Advisor Representative Series 66
- Licensed Insurance Professional, North Dakota and Minnesota
- Registered Representative Series 7 and 31
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – North Dakota State University, Fargo
Financial Advisor is a Registered Representative of and offers securities through Securities America Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Eide Bailly Advisors LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Eide Bailly Financial Services LLC is the holding company for Eide Bailly Advisors LLC. Eide Bailly Financial Services and its subsidiaries are not affiliated with Securities America Companies.