SuAnn Olson, CPA
701.255.8442 | email@example.com
"I find great satisfaction in helping clients. I've had several clients hug me when they leave my office and send little notes of appreciation. Gratitude like that means so much." ~ SuAnn
SuAnn has more than 30 years public accounting experience, providing consulting and tax preparation services for corporate, partnership, individual and estate clients. She works with clients to address retirement and wealth preservation planning, and advises start-up companies on software issues, choice of entity, compensation planning, and accounting and tax issues. SuAnn also provides tax research services for all types of businesses and individuals. When necessary, she provides representation before the IRS and state tax authorities, which includes the preparation of private letter ruling requests for complex issues. SuAnn serves on the Firm's Oil and Gas Committee.
SuAnn is a frequent speaker on various tax topics for client seminars, as well as for local groups and associations, including the Bismarck-Mandan Chamber of Commerce's monthly member education presentations. She also participates in a local estate planning study group.
Outside of her professional life, SuAnn enjoys working with the Miss North Dakota and Miss Dickinson scholarship programs by serving as a local director and coaching contestants. She is an avid reader and also enjoys working out at the Bismarck YMCA. Additionally, SuAnn and her husband participate in wagon trains, and they host an annual "Hay Day" when they invite people who own large draft horse teams to come together and cut and rake hay with horses the old-fashioned way.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Western Dakota Estate Planning Council, Secretary/Treasurer
- North Dakota Society of CPAs Foundation, Director
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Western North Dakota Synod of the ELCA, Treasurer
- Sunne Evangelical Lutheran Church, Treasurer
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Accounting and English - Concordia College, Moorhead