Gwen Moser, CPA
563.556.1790 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge and Experience
- More than 18 years experience in public accounting providing client services in the areas of audit and consulting with an emphasis on providing services to the health care industry.
- Consults on various operational, accounting and reporting issues for health care entities and non-profit organizations.
- Responsible for the preparation and/or review of Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party reimbursement reports for health care entities.
- Consults on reimbursement implications for various health care entities.
- Involved in feasibility studies to assist management in making critical decisions regarding the construction of new facilities, as well as for lending and other compliance requirements.
- Eide Bailly Health Care Reimbursement Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Healthcare Financial Management Association
- National Rural Health Association
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting - Loras College, Dubuque, Iowa