701.239.8634 | email@example.com
''I enjoy working with communities and hospitals and witnessing the culmination of our collective efforts. I find it very rewarding to help provide my clients with a new hospital that will be a great resource for their communities.'' ~ Ross
With more than 15 years of financial and operational experience with health care entities, Ross conducts financial analyses for the hospital and clinic planning processes. He works with hospital management teams to conduct strategy planning, operational assessments, process improvement and productivity measurements. In addition, Ross prepares prospective financial statements for a variety of industries. He has conducted numerous feasibility studies to assist management in making critical decisions regarding the construction of new facilities, including HUD 242, USDA, private placement and tax-exempt issuances.
As a principal within the Firm’s health care consulting industry group, Ross has presented at national and regional health care conferences. When he’s not spending his time with industry-related activities, Ross coaches youth basketball and soccer. He also enjoys playing golf and basketball, running and spending time with his children.
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- National Rural Health Association
- American Red Cross, Co-Chair
- American College of Healthcare Executives - North Dakota Chapter, President
- Master of Business Administration – North Dakota State University, Fargo
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – North Dakota State University, Fargo
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – North Dakota State University, Fargo