Don Johnson, CPA, ABV, CVA
612.253.6589 | email@example.com
Knowledge and Experience
- More than 20 years public accounting experience with a concentration in the financial institution industry.
- Manages and supervises numerous bank engagements that include valuation, consulting and tax services.
- Conducts various valuation services and reports to include shareholder agreements, estate and gift, minority shareholder redemptions, mergers, acquisitions and sales of banks.
- Provides consulting services to financial institutions regarding acquisitions and mergers, holding company formations, stock redemptions and valuation issues.
- Prepares regulatory filings and applications for banks and bank holding companies.
- Provides tax planning and compliance services to bank clients, closely-held businesses and individuals.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Eide Bailly Financial Institutions Special Projects and Tax Services Committee
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting - Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Completed American Institute of Certified Business Valuation Program
- Completed National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts Business Valuation Program