Renee Gravalin, CPA
701.239.8631 | email@example.com
''I enjoy helping clients succeed and achieve their goals, like building a new hospital wing. Knowing that I positively contribute to someone else’s success is very gratifying.'' ~ Renee
With more than 24 years experience, Renee works primarily with the health care and non-profit industries. She provides audits and reviews, with a specific focus on health care and A-133 audits for non-profit clients, and assists facilities with debt financing and refinancing, including HUD 242. Using her knowledge of financial forecasts and projections, Renee developed a microcomputer forecasting template that has been used for several bond issuances and other projects requiring forecasts.
Renee is recognized as an audit specialist and has written and presented on accounting and health care topics for various organizations and colleges. She authored
Outside of her professional life, Renee spends much of her time volunteering at her children’s school, serving on an advisory committee for a local university, and serving as a committee member for a nonprofit organization. She also enjoys many hobbies, including reading, golfing, scrapbooking and cheering on the Minnesota Twins and Vikings.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Dakota Health Care Financial Management Association, Bronze Award Winner
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of an advisory committee at a local university.
- Committee member for a nonprofit organization.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Minnesota State University Moorhead