Mark Engelhart, CPA
605.622.4214 | email@example.com
"The professionals at Eide Bailly are dedicated, honest, community-minded, family-oriented and all around fun individuals. The ability to consult with my co-workers on business, and even personal decisions, makes my job very rewarding." ~ Mark
With more than 34 years public accounting experience, Mark provides his clients with valuable insight. He provides audit, accounting and consulting services to cooperatives, financial institutions, commercial businesses, non-profit organizations, cities and school districts. As an engagement partner, Mark is responsible for planning, supervising and reviewing compilations, reviews and audit engagements.
Clients depend on Mark to provide consulting services for a variety of issues, including internal control studies, accounting system reviews, cash flow projections, business planning and tax planning. Mark has also worked extensively with grain elevators and agricultural cooperatives of all sizes; he has served some of the smallest to some of the very largest in the Dakotas.
Mark and his wife open their home and hearts as foster parents. In his free time, Mark enjoys hunting, golfing and swimming.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, South Dakota Key Person Coordinator
- South Dakota Certified Public Accountants Society, Former President
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration - Northern State University, Aberdeen, South Dakota