Brian Bluhm, CPA
Director of Audit and Assurance
612.253.6590 | email@example.com
Knowledge and Experience
- More than 20 years public accounting experience providing services to a variety of clients, including SEC registrants, manufacturers, equipment dealerships, wholesale/retail companies and construction contractors.
- More than six years of private industry accounting experience.
- Conducts various consulting engagements, including Sarbanes Oxley 404 engagements, preparation of prospective financial statements, business valuations and internal control studies.
- More than 10 years experience as an instructor for the Firm’s continuing education program.
- Serves as the Firm's Director of Assurance Services.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Auditing Standards Board (2010-2012); National Peer Review Committee (2006-2010); PCPS Technical Issues Committee (2003-2006)
- International Federation of Accountants Small and Medium Practices Committee - AICPA Representative (2008-Present); AICPA Technical Advisor (2006-2008)
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants - Peer Review Committee member
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants, Peer Review Committee and past board member
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – University of South Dakota, Vermillion
- SEC Institute, Inc. - SEC Reporting Skills Workshop and National SEC Reporting Conference
- AICPA - National Conference on SEC and PCAOB Developments; National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium