Shannon Breuer, CPA, MST, CEBS
Director of Affordable Housing
701.239.8575 | email@example.com
''Eide Bailly trusts its staff members with real responsibility. I'm given the authority to run the real estate tax practice for the Firm. This level of trust and autonomy motivates me to continually exceed expectations.'' ~ Shannon
Shannon has more than 17 years public accounting experience working with federal and state income tax incentives for rehabilitation projects, affordable housing and multi-family dwellings. She also possesses knowledge in the areas of C Corporations, S Corporations and individuals, with specialized experience in partnership taxation, specifically with real estate projects. Shannon's expertise also includes acquisition, disposition, subdivision or development issues, historic rehabilitation tax credits, low-income housing tax credits, tax planning and assistance with tax authority examinations. Shannon has shared her knowledge as an instructor for several internal tax trainings for both Eide Bailly and a "Big Four" firm as well as at external Continuing Professional Education trainings.
Outside of her professional life, Shannon enjoys spending time with her daughter.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Partnership Tax Technical Resource Committee
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Master of Science, Taxation – Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – North Dakota State University, Fargo