Mary Jo Richard, CPA
701.239.8569 | email@example.com
"Our Firm has experienced significant growth in the past decade, allowing us to serve clients all over the country. I enjoy the continuous challenge of fulfilling my clients' needs." ~ Mary Jo
Mary Jo has more than 20 years public accounting experience, providing audit and accounting services. In addition to serving as the Firm's director of SAS 70, Mary Jo specializes in serving SEC registrants, dealerships, wholesale and retail companies, manufacturers and non-profit entities. She also manages various consulting and auditing engagements, including Sarbanes-Oxley 404 engagements, SAS 70 engagements and ERISA engagements.
Mary Jo also provides outsourced internal audit departments. This includes developing audit plans and programs, and reviewing and developing inventory control procedures. In addition, she has assisted with due diligence procedures and has provided LIFO calculations.
The same qualities that make Mary Jo a successful accountant; expertise, innovation and attention to detail are also evident in her hobbies. In her personal life, Mary Jo enjoys reading, scrapbooking and photography.
- North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants, Peer Review Board Chair
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Fargo Catholic Schools Network, Fundraiser
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting - Minnesota State University Moorhead